Hi, welcome to our very short F.A.Q.
- Disclosure: We may earn some commission if you buy something on the websites we refer you to, which doesn’t change the price you pay, but help us maintain our own website.
- You can search for products by browsing by category then by sub-categories.
- If you are looking for something precisely, entering it on search bar and click search. Note: as we hand-pick our partners website to present you part of their actual and time sensitive deals, we do not offer you all sizes, colors etc.. for each product. Buy clicking the “buy or more info” button you’ll be transfered to our partner website where all sizes, colors, quantities etc.. will be displayed.
- Search (Ajax) is usually very performant, so if you are looking only for tires 235x60x15, you should only have those tire’s size as a result, or we do not have any in our repertory actually, click on the “buy or more info” button of the retailer you are interested in and you’ll have access to all their actual stock. Same for brands.
- You can also compare some similar products. It works best if they have a some technical description available. Just click on the balance sign of the products you want to compare (minimum 2), then click compare sign on top right of the page near search bar. Choose the one that fit you the best.
We browse the internet and our online partners (by way of affiliation > commission) to show our customers products we hand-pick because of the price. We are especially looking after on-sale products, discounts, rebates or anything that offer a good deal. Some products are full price which we consider fair for a novelty or an high-demand item.
When using our website you are technically only in transit between what you are looking for and our partner offering it. Those partners are veted first by the affiliate networks we team with. Most of the time they are as well known as Amazon, Walmart or Alibaba, when others can be more recent or smaller in size.
That’s why it is easy to understand that Ad-Chum.com cannot be responsible for any of these activities:
- Online payments (we do not proceed any of those)
- Stock management
- Tracking of shipment
- Quality of product
- Erroneous information (we copy what is on partner site)
- Customer service
- Litigation between you and one of our partners
BUT you are absolutely welcome to report to us what happened with a partner that deceived you. We will investigate and if we find any wrong doing from their part, we will cease our business relationship with them immediately.
Whatever the subject, we are only at an email distance: Contact us
Cancelling your product: Contact us with the title of the product you want us to delete.